I have so many lip balms from different brands that it’s hard to keep up! I have 5 on my bedside table alone. But which one is the best?
Vitamin Water in Dragon Fruit
I absolutely love Vitamin Water drinks so when I saw they made lip balms I was so excited!
– Smells amazing
– Pretty moisturizing
– HORRIBLE aftertaste – tastes like pure chemicals!
1/10 – Going in the bin.
Malibu Lipcare in Mint
I got this in a set with some sun cream to go on holiday with in the Summer!
– Lovely taste, it tastes like mint chocolate ice cream!
– Not sticky
– Has SPF of 3o.
– Slightly overpowering smell.
Palm’s Cocoa Butter
I really needed a lip balm, and I just grabbed this on the go at Body Care!
– Absolutely love the taste and scent of the cocoa.
– Has a slightly gritty texture to it, so it exfoliates.
– Hate the twizzle-up packaging, it makes it difficult to use on the go.
Nivea Hydro Care
I absolutely love Nivea lip balms, I’ve been buying them for years!
– Get a lot of product
– Love the creamy texture
– Soothes chapped lips.
– Doesn’t feel like the moisture lasts long.
Carmex Lip Balm
I’ve nearly used this lip balm up! This will be the first time I’ve ever used a lip balm up (it’s taken just over a year)!
Feels like it long term helps your lips
Lovely cooling feeling
– Don’t like the taste
Overall, I’d definitely recommend Palmer’s lip balm, Nivea or Carmex!
What’s your fave lip balm?